Switching Made Easy
Finally, There’s a Simple Way to Switch Your Checking Account.
It’s Your Money, Switching Should Be Easy.
The Fast, Secure and Free Way to Switch Your Automatic Payments & Direct Deposits!
Now you can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to a new account - all with the click of a mouse. With ClickSWITCH account information is transferred instantly, It’s fully automated, convenient and takes less than 10 minutes.
How ClickSWITCH Works:
- To get started, click here or have your current Lake Shore account information handy and call us at (800) 336-6116 to obtain a SwitchTRACK code.
- Log into ClickSWITCH by setting up a user name and password
- Gather information for your existing automated payments and direct deposits to be switched
- Easily transfer direct deposits, switch automatic payments and close old accounts.
- Submit each switch and ClickSWITCH takes care of the rest, by generating and sending forms to your old financial institution and direct deposit sources.
ClickSWITCH Tools Ensure a Smooth Account Transition:
View the progress and details of your requested switches.
Track and see confirmation when your account has been switched to Lake Shore Savings.
Advises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to Lake Shore Savings is complete, We suggest that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for the switch to be confirmed and for checks and automated payments to clear.