Lake Shore Savings Bank has been serving the communities of Western New Yorkand "Putting People First" for over 125 years!
With our convenient branch locations, and online and mobile capabilities to suit your individual needs, you can bank how, when, and wherever you want.
Lake Shore Savings offers a wide variety of personal banking solutions. Whether you are searching for a competitive checking or money market account, or in need of a mortgage or Home Equity line of credit, or just want to save for retirement, Lake Shore Savings has an account to fit your lifestyle.
Checking and Savings
LS Checking Accounts allow you to choose the account that works best for you. LS ULTIMATE and LS PLUS Checking provide all of the features you've come to expect from your checking account, including debit card and online | mobile banking access, plus a variety of non-traditional banking benefits, such as roadside assistance, cell phone coverage, Identity Theft Protection, and exclusinve savings discounts from local and national retailers via LS I $ave. Click here to learn more.
Our new Ultimate Money Market Savings Account offers a market-leading rate with no maximum balance. Minimum of $10,000 of funds not currently on deposit with Lake Shore Savings Bank and a new LS ULTIMATE or LS PLUS checking account to open. Click here for more details.
If you currently have a high deductible health insurance plan, then you will want to consider a Health Savings Account(HSA) from Lake Shore Savings Bank. Our HSA account is interest-bearing and fee-free, and you can manage the account via our online and mobile banking options. Click here to check rates and then contact your local branch for full details.
Contact your local branch for full details on these, or any of our checking or savings account options.
Whether you are just starting out in the home buying process, or looking to refinance an existing mortgage, we have the loan products and services to help you achieve your goals.
- First Home Club-a mortgage program to assist qualified first time home buyers with achieving their goal of home ownership
- Mortgages- choose from a variety of traditional and non-conventional mortgage options
- Construction Loans- Building a new home? We offer flexible options to fit your individual needs.
- Escrowed Funds Mortgage- Borrow based on the future value of the home you are looking to purchase and renovate.
- Home Equity Line of Credit- Use the equity in your home to tackle home improvements, assist with college funds, take that dream vacation, or other personal needs.
Click here to check current rates, and then contact your local branch for complete details.
For more information on any of our personal banking solutions, please call or stop in to your local Lake Shore Savings branch. We look forward to serving you!